We believe in establishing a close partnership with parents. A well-structured parental participation programme supports the school, strengthens families and increases student achievement and success.
Parents have multiple ways in which they can be involved with the school:
- The Parent Advisory Committee provides an opportunity for parents to share their ideas and concerns, provide ongoing communication between parents and the management, and collaborate on school initiatives. The parent advisory body is elected by the parents annually.
- Monthly coffee mornings: The objectives of the coffee mornings are for parents to understand what has transpired in the school over the past 4 weeks and what is likely to be covered in the next 4 weeks.
- Information sessions: We will organize one information session per month with a pediatrician, dietitian, artists, chefs etc. These might even be sessions conducted by one of the parents at the school.
- Father child bonding programs: Once a term we will organize events where the fathers can spend some quality time with their little ones.
- Charity events organized by Friends of K.L.A.Y: Friends of K.L.A.Y is a charity that raised money and awareness about education of children from extremely poor backgrounds.They organize events to raise funds to support childrenâ€™s education.