1. Online Enquiry or Center Visit: Details of the child and parents are recorded.
2. Center walk through and discussions with the head/Curriculum Expert: Discussions around pedagogy, curriculum, KLAY Standards, health and hygiene or any other issue that the Parent needs to discuss.
3. Admission Form: The admission form can be collected along with admission kit after the parent is comfortable with the infrastructure, curriculum, pedagogy, KLAY Standards, teacher and day care quality.
4. Parent Interview & admission: A parent interaction and interview takes places to ascertain concerns and expectations. A formal admission offer is made after interview and admission formalities are completed after this.
5. Settlement discussion and process: For full day care and schooling, a settlement period of one week is part of the admission process. Parents are expected to spend time during the first week of the settlement process when the child adapts to the new schooling environment.