Admissions are now open across all our centers for the academic year 2015-16. KLAY Schools are compliant to NAEYC Standards. At KLAY our goal is to provide you and your child with the best possible pre-school and day care experience. Our admission process is given below:
1. Online enquiry/center visit: During an enquiry, details of the child and parents are recorded.
2. Center walk through and discussions with the center director: Discussions around pedagogy, curriculum, KLAY Standards, health and hygiene or any other issue that the parent needs to discuss.
3. Admission form: The admission form can be collected along with admission kit after the parent decides on admission to KLAY.
4. Parent interview & admission: A parent interaction and interview takes places to ascertain concerns and expectations. A formal admission offer is made after interview and admission formalities are completed.
5. Settlement discussion and process: For full day care and schooling, a settlement period of one week is part of the admission process. Parents are expected to spend time on campus, during the first week of the settlement process. This is when the child adapts to the new schooling environment.
Please contact the center if you have any questions or concerns. The centers can be reached at the following links:
Bangalore: Whitefield, Shantiniketan, Electronic City, HRBR, Kadugodi, Yemalur, Domlur
Delhi: Greater Kailash-1, Unitech Infospace (TLC Center)
Gurgaon: Sohna Road, DLF-1, Cybercity (TLC Center), Golf Course Road (TLC Center), Okhla (TLC Center)
Noida: Genpact, Headstrong
Mumbai (All TLC Centers): Vikhroli, Andheri, Bandra, Lokhandwala, Lower Parel
Hyderabad: Hitec City