1. Intro Video
2. Expert Talk: Developing fine motor skills in your child
3. Let’s Get Started: Hop, Skip and Dance along to the Flower Song
4. Learning is Fun: Flowers and Colours
5. Creative Expression and More: Parachute Play
- I am able to identify and name the colours
- I am able to match flowers with similar coloured flowers in the flowerpot
- I can recall and name the flowers that I learnt in the previous session
How to use this?
This is a development tracker that will help you identify your child’s skill and level of competency. You may want to revisit the KLAY @Home sessions if you think your child needs more time to hone the skills addressed in the sessions.
During Mealtime: Encourage the child to name what they are eating and identify the different colours on their plate. Is there anything else in the plate that is of the same colour?
During the Day: Encourage children to observe flowers and flower patterns around them whether on clothes, in magazines or anywhere around. Hum the flower rhyme while doing daily chores.
Objectives of the week
Let’s bounce around the beautiful world of blossoms, developing our vocabulary and identifying colours along the way.
Sessions of the week
|Tue, May 5||Know your Flowers|
|Thurs, May 7||More About Flowers|
|Fri, May 8||Explore a Garden|