By availing the services of Founding Years Learning Solutions Private Limited and its subsidiary, associate and affiliate companies (hereinafter referred to as “KLAY”) you understand, accept and agree this policy and details as provided below.
If there are any non-payments by the Parents or Entity, as the case may be, with respect to a child, KLAY has the right to withdraw the seat of the child and shall not be obligated to admit the child in the KLAY centres. Delay in payment of an instalment will lead to cancellation or suspension of access to the Learn@Home program until the outstanding instalments amounts are paid in full. However, if the delay of payment is due to special circumstances, a grace period of 5 (five) days may be provided by KLAY at its sole discretion.
All payments made against the purchases/services from KLAY shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. KLAY will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Platform or a KLAY centre. You can pay by (i) cheque (ii) credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI; (ii) any other RBI approved payment method at the time of registration or booking services. It is to be clarified that for the purchase of an online course on the Platform, cheque option shall not be available.
In case payments are made by cheques, all cheques payments must be made 5 working days before the child’s start date. Bounced cheques / returned cheques will attract a penalty of 300/- per cheque.
You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by KLAY is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, and remittance facility for the transactions on the payment platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing payment facility, KLAY is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction or the transaction price.
Transaction Confirmation: You should not take any action based on information on the Platform until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if you do not receive a confirmation of your purchase/transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your “spam” or “junk” folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact us.
1. Cancellation by Klay: Klay reserves the right to cancel any or all programs at any time before commencement. In such an event where Klay cancels a program before commencement, the Parents will receive the fee refund excluding non-refundable fees if any in accordance with this policy within 20 working days of receipt of a valid refund request.
2. Cancellation by Parent:
Admission at Centre:
1) All fees and charges once paid to KLAY for admission at a centre shall not be refunded, except for the refundable security deposit unless expressly provided elsewhere.
2) In case of inter-centre transfers, the respective difference in fees would apply and be adjusted accordingly. No refund requests for inter-centre transfer would be entertained.
3) A refund request for advance fees and efundable security deposit will be deemed valid only if it is made through an email toat least 1(one) month prior to withdrawing of the admission, by the Parents or Entity.
4) A Parent may either cancel his/her child’s registration for a particular Learn@Home online program within <<>> days of registration; and the Parents may opt to change the plan or program of the registration but such request should be made no later than fifteen (15) days of commencement of the relevant program, provided the applicable online course or its material has not been used or accessed. Additional fee may be payable for a revision in category as per applicable fee for the programs and Terms and Conditions.
5) Requests for refund of application/registration fee : Since these are one time fees and are not refundable
6) In no other cases, Klay shall be liable to refund any fee/payment made, for any program.
7) The refund amount shall be refunded Approved refund amount will be paid to parent’s bank account through NEFT /TRGS within two weeks of a receipt of a valid refund request and approval by Klay. No hard cash refund shall be made.
8) If you have any questions about our Refunds Policy or your expected refunds, please contact us at <<>>.
9) You understand and acknowledge that, our fees would be charged based on the services chosen by you and you will not be subsequently subjected to any amendment/alteration for reasons attributable to you.
10) Any other conditions in relation to refund claims, which are not covered under this policy (if any) shall be dealt in accordance to the Terms & Conditions of KLAY.
1) Late payment charges of Rs.150/- per day will apply if the fees are paid after the last date of receipt of term fees. This facility shall be provided at the discretion of KLAY.
2) Late Pickup/Early Drop Charges of the child from the centre: Rs. 200/- for half hour, Rs. 400/- per hour.