About the Job
KLAY has been consistently recognised as the Best Day-care & Prep school in India with an unwavering focus on providing the right learning environment & resources and unmatched childcare facilities.
2000+ KLAY educators spread across 150+ centres in India across 7 cities Pan India are united in their mission to nurture every child’s gifts and be the trusted parenting partner of every family.
KLAY is looking for an experienced and IT Support Engineer with good experience in networking and system administration. The incumbent will be responsible for administering LAN and WAN network by managing Firewalls, Switches and router along with Exchange Online and O365 products with Azure AD and other related enterprise-messaging and administrative tools..
The position will report to the Head – IT.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot all desktop related applications. </li.
- Hands on experience of CCTV and Surveillance Systems
- Knowledge on Cloud Technologies
- Knowledge on Display Systems
- Desktop hardware and software asset management
- MS office related issue
- Installation of the Operating Systems of all kinds on the machines.
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting.
O365 & Active Directory
- Configuration, and repairing of local area network (LAN) and infrastructure.
- Assign/allocate IP address to devices.
- Network troubleshooting
- Configuration of Antivirus, Outlook configuration
- Handling the Security measures in the organization like Firewall, antivirus etc.
- Managing the Network, Server, Connectivity.
- Assist & maintain LAN/WAN infra.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Replacing Computer/Servers parts as required
- Monitoring and troubleshooting V – LAN controller
- Maintain and manage the smooth operations of systems and hardware
- Provide technical support to users for operating systems, hardware, internal systems
- Provide technical support to customers under hosted systems
- Ensure that mission critical systems are fault tolerant, and that recovery plans are in place for all systems
- Set up environments for training and testing labs
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service Desktops.
- Coordinating with vendor for support.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Responsible for administering Exchange Online and O365 with Azure AD and other related enterprise-messaging tool to ably information fetching perspective.
- Provide technical support in developing innovative technical solutions and troubleshooting issues
- Adding Devices and Objects to Active Directory
- Mail Box Creation / Deletion / Movement.
- DL creation / Deletion / Modifying.
- Adhering to the E Mail Policy as defined SOP by the Client
- DL, O365 Group creation / Deletion / Modifying.
- O365 License assignment / License removal
- Review of all O365 Alerts, O365 Logs
- O365 Reports (Mailbox usage, client usage, License usage, etc)
- Provide environmental and infrastructure support for managing O365 workloads
- O365 Domain addition / deletion
- Creating /managing O365 policy (Retention, DLP, etc)
- Monitoring Mail Queue and Mail Traffic.
- Monitor the Replication of Directory
- Monitoring Exchange Services
- Monitoring Log Files
- Monitoring POP / IMAP
- Incident and Request Fulfillment Management
- Implementation of Mail Aging Policy / E Mail Policy as defined by the Client
- 3-5 years overall experience. Atleast 1 year in supporting desktop, network, and O365
- Excellent Knowledge on Exchange Online / O365
- Hands on Experience on MS Teams
- Knowledge of Firewall, LAN technologies, Switches, Routers, Wireless.