- Introduction by RCM
- Expert Talk
- RCT with Warm Up
- Introduction to India. Exploring the hill stations in the northern part of India
- Block Printing
- A Katputali Song
- Story – Two Fish and the Frog
- Offline Activity – Worksheet on standing and sleeping lines
- I was able to identify the hill stations that start with the sound /n/.
- I was able to identify the initial sound in Shimla.
- I was able to follow the instructions
- I was able to focus and complete the offline activity of patterns
- I was curious to know about the other hill stations in North India.
How to use this?Use the above points to check if your child could follow along with the activities. If you mark yes, for any point, it means your child could understand the topic. If no, they’ll need to be walked through the lesson again.
During Mealtime: As you cook dishes, talk to your children about the ingredients and the Indian states that are famous for the fruit or vegetable they are you are using.
During the day: Celebrate mangoes and monsoons, festivals and families and colours and art by talking about them throughout the day.
Talk to your children about your wardrobe and the Indian states that are known for designing them.
Always be on the lookout to show children patterns in everyday objects and things.
Objectives of the week
Today as the children take a journey to the famous hill stations of North India, they will also develop phonemic awareness by trying to identify initial sounds
Sessions of the week
|Mon, May 4||Explore North India|
|Wed, May 6||All About East India|
|Fri, May 8||Discover West India|