1. Intro Video
2. Expert Talk: You are the best parent!
3. Let’s Get Started : Let’s exercise as we revise the English letter
4. Language is Fun: Let’s work with the phonic sounds of s,a,t,i,p,n
6. Creative Expression and More:Try your hand at some tie-dye art and make a beautiful card for mom
- I was able to identify the letter sounds of s,a,t,i,p,n
- I was able to add two numbers together
- I was able to follow the instructions
- I was curious to know about the other cities in West India
How to use this?
Use the above points to check if your child could follow along with the activities. If you mark yes, for any point, it means your child could understand the topic. If no, they’ll need to be walked through the lesson again.
During Mealtime: As you cook dishes, talk to your children about the ingredients and the Indian states that are famous for the fruit or vegetable they are you are using.
During the day: Celebrate mangoes and monsoons, festivals and families and colours and art by talking about them throughout the day.
Talk to your children about your wardrobe and the Indian states that are known for designing them.
Always be on the lookout to show children patterns in everyday objects and things.
Objectives of the week
Today as the children take a journey to the famous hill stations of West India, they will also develop phonemic awareness by trying to identify initial sounds
Sessions of the week
|Mon, May 4||Explore North India|
|Wed, May 6||All About East India|
|Fri, May 8||Discover West India|