About the Job
KLAY has been consistently recognised as the Best Day-care & Prep school in India with an unwavering focus on providing the right learning environment & resources and unmatched childcare facilities.
2000+ KLAY educators spread across 150+ centres in India are united in their mission to nurture every child’s gifts and be the trusted parenting partner of every family.
KLAY is looking for a well-experienced and mature HR Operations expert with extensive experience in managing On-boarding to Exit pan India. The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of HR Operations for KLAY, which includes employee information management & HR systems, Payroll, HR policy management and communication, Statutory compliance & reporting, Benefits management, and Employee Exit management among others.
The position will report to the CHRO.
Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Experience and Skills
- Under broad direction (with macro supervision), she/he will provide specialized support for human resources related programs, policies, systems and initiatives.
- Applies extensive knowledge of human resource principles, concepts and industry practices & standards in the analysis of information and projects related to human resources and special management studies.
- Identifies and participates in human resource policy and program development in partnership with business and other human resource staff.
- Leads in creating new policies, practices, and programs to meet business & HR functional needs.
- Responsible for providing assistance and guidance on HR topics to line management and on a broad range of human resource policies, programs and practices.
- Considered as an HR expert and acknowledged authority within a specific organization.
- Addresses the broadest and moderately complex problems of multiple disciplines within the organization.
- Scope of – HR-Operations include: Employee Information management & HR systems, Payroll, HR Policy & Helpdesk, Statutory compliance, Benefits management, Employee Communication, Employee Exit management, HR Vendor management etc.
- Will get opportunity to take part in HR projects like acquisitions, HR policy making, part of enterprise level HR decisions.
MSW / MBA in HR
Years of Experience :
10-15 years total experience. Experience in any service industry, Prior experience of 3+ years in RETAIL, Logistics, Healthcare or Education industry is preferred.
Age no bar.
- Full time HR academics is a must;
- Should have worked in medium to large companies and have a deep understanding of the complexities of – dispersed workforce & life-cycle- along with HR functional dynamics.
- Seasoned in team management
- In-depth experience in all aspects of HR Operations with sound knowledge of payroll management, workplace compliance management and all applicable labour laws.
- Personal Attributes:
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Service & Solution mind set;
- Self-driven personality & team player;
- Live by personal Quality, Value & Ethics;
- Work with high career values.