Participate in the webinar by Meghna Yadav on how we can raise happy children by taking the pledge
Meghna Yadav
Child Care and Guidance Expert

Happy Adults = Happy Children

We all want the same thing for our little ones; for them to be always happy. However, research has shown that a lot of times the happiness of our children, depends on the way we, as parents, learn how to regulate our emotions and foster positivity in our own lives. Emotions are contagious after all and happiness is a by-product of our emotional health. The key to raising happy children, therefore, lies in being happy ourselves.

Parent Stories

Our KLAY parents have shared with us different ways in which they have so beautifully managed to incorporate joy and happiness into their daily lives.
Read more stories


Raising a Happy Child

It has been rightly said, “10% of our life is what happens and the remaining 90% is how we respond to situations.” We have put together for you, some articles, blogs and videos that will help you in always fostering positivity and joy in your lives so that you can raise children who find lifelong happiness in every little thing they do.
To read more articles and view more videos, Register Now for the Webinar.

Importance Of Emotional Regulation
by Jackie Harland


Share Your Story

We would love to hear your story too. Write in to and we will get your story featured on our webpage for other parents to take inspiration from.

Panel Discussion: Together, Apart – Uniting Efforts for Children in the New World Order

With children out of school, physical distancing as the new norm, and children’s rights under threat, the new world order has “turned back the clock” on years of progress made on children’s well-being. However, it’s not all bad. As a human race, we’ve been built to adapt: we’ve seen a tipping point in technology-enabled education and the promise of a new education policy in our country.

What can we, as influencers of change in the education space, do to create a better tomorrow for children? Join us for a panel discussion where we can come together to unite our efforts to secure the future of the nex-gen and create a better tomorrow for children.

  • Select Your City
  • Accepted file types: pdf, docx, doc, Max. file size: 40 MB.

What do we see on road?

Count the vehicles and Drag and drop the ones that you may see on the road

Safe or Unsafe?

Identify the safe options

Fly, Fly, Fly Away

Count backwards from 5 to 1 and release the hot air balloons in the sky

Think and Respond

Identify the letter sounds

Let’s go on a ride in different modes of transport

Identify the pictures and match with the correct option

Listen to the sound

Identify the sounds of the letters

Enquire Now

Field will not be visible to web visitor

Field will not be visible to web visitor

Field will not be visible to web visitor

Field will not be visible to web visitor

Field will not be visible to web visitor