Here is a career opportunity with “KLAY”…….a leader in children DAY-CARE industry.
- Are you a SUPER MOM, who misses going to work??
- Are you from a diverse industry background (Retail, Banking, Education, Hospitality, Health-Care services) and have passion in child care?
- Are you a good team manager?
- Were you in the middle management team, but took a career break and now willing to get back to work?
- Do you feel you can multitask and want to be challenged????
If YES, we are waiting for you……!! you are looking at the right career opportunity!!!
KLAY is looking for “Centre Heads”
in multiple locations. Our Centre Heads will be responsible for entire centre operations & managing the team.
KLAY is the leading brand in Early Childhood care & Education industry in India with over 150+ centres spread across Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune and Delhi NCR. We have been recognized among the top 100 Workplaces in India (as ranked by Great Place To Work Institute) during the years 2019 & 2020.
To know more about us, please visit our website www.klayschools.com
We are poised for growth across India in 2022 & beyond………In line with this growth, we are opening day-care centres across India rapidly.
Competencies & Skill Set
- Excellent inter personal skills to handle parents and internal team. High level of customer orientation.
- Should be able to handle walk ins and convert to admissions
- Self-driven and attention to detail
- High sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Problem solving ability and MUST be a team player
- Possess working knowledge in Early Childhood Education
- Must be Tech friendly, needs to know Ms Office with a flair for numbers
- Responsible for entire Centre Operations and managing the team
- Responsible for conversions and admissions
- Single point of contact for parents and team
- Mentor and coach the team
- Responsible for Profit & Loss of Centre
Bachelors / Master’s degree / Degree in Early Childhood Education
3-6 years relevant managerial experience in a similar set up (ideal) Or 3-6 years of managerial experience in retail / customer service / client servicing background.