Junior Toddler : 12 months. - 20 months.
Teacher child ratio - 1:3.
Senior Toddler : 20 months -30 months.
Teacher child ratio - 1:6.
The KLAY Toddlers Program curriculum is based on experiential and social learning and helps your child learn in a fun filled space through different activities. Our teachers, trained in the concept of Multiple Intelligence are equipped to provide different activities to suit the differentiated learning needs of every individual child.
The activities are planned to promote growth in cognitive, literary, logical and social skills and help the toddler grow into an independent and confident individual and prepare for needs beyond prep school.
The age and developmentally appropriate activity based Toddler program helps your child by:
- Identifying the developmental and learning needs of your child aged 16 months to 3 years.
- Differentiating into focused learning groups â€“ Junior and senior toddler.
- Providing developmentally and age appropriate activities.
- Providing learning zones that help develop linguistic, logical-mathematical, bodily-kinesthetic, musical, interpersonal, intrapersonal, naturalistic skills.
- Introducing spaces like Traffic Park, outdoor zones and green zones and help the child to be prepared for life outside preparatory school.